(Bring to audition):
Callbacks by Invitation Only: TBD
Cast Announced: TBD
Show Dates: TBD
First Rehearsal: TBD
Rehearsals: M-Th, 3:30pm-6:15pm (when called)
Rehearsal schedule will be posted every Friday for the following week.
Make sure to bring all conflicts to auditions!
WHAT TO PREPARE:
1. Complete the Audition Form by TBD
2. Prepare the appropriate audition material found in the "audition material" google doc. Each individual auditioning should prepare to present the
material for ONE CHARACTER only.
3. Complete/Sign the Audition Contract to bring to your audition.
4. Attend the AUDITION. There will be a sign-up sheet at 3:00pm for the audition order, first-come first-serve. Students will go in one at a time to audition. Auditions will go quickly, so please be there by right after school! Bring your rehearsal/performance conflicts.
5. If a callback is needed, you will be contacted by TBD
6. The cast and crew will be announced TBD.
7. First rehearsal is TBD.
**STUDENTS INVOLVED IN THE SHOW AS EITHER CAST OR CREW
WILL BE ENROLLED IN 9TH PERIOD PRODUCTION***
DBHS Theatre is committed to diversity and strives to engage in a policy of equal opportunity designed to promote a positive model of inclusion. As such, we encourage students of all ethnicities, gender identities, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to audition.